Does this sound like you?
If you answer yes to even one of the following, I can help you.
- You know how to communicate, when and to whom. There’s only one small problem. With everything else you need to do, when will you carve out the time to get it done?
- You know the benefits your business/organization offers to the world, but you can’t quite articulate them quickly and clearly.
- You have an aversion to marketing yourself. You don’t know where to begin talking about yourself, and you think you’ll sound like a braggart.
- You know your business inside out, and you’re excellent at the technical aspects of it. Now it’s time to clarify your market position, develop a brand, and communicate effectively to your target markets. You feel lost, and you don’t really want to learn another skill.
- You are successful in your business, but you know you could be more successful. You just need someone to help you focus, and oh yes, you do have a budget for doing that.
My Project Approach
When I work with you, my first objective is to connect. I want to know who you are and why you are in your specific business.
After we establish a personal connection, I’ll pepper you with questions about your business, its mission, objectives, customers, products, and benefits. The more I know the better job I can do.
Next, I’ll clarify the assignment with a defined scope of work, and give you a due date for an estimate. Then I deliver the estimate as promised. At our next meeting we jointly agree to deadlines. I receive a signed estimate and down payment.
I realize flexibility is critical when working together and change is constant. My clients tell me I’m easy to work with and task oriented. My goal is to provide creative writing and marketing consulting services that help your business or organization reach its goals and achieve success.